Buckle up, Grabbers!
We’re taking you with Tinder, the world’s leading social app, to share a day with some of Singapore’s favourite social media personalities! Simply select the Tinder icon from 11am-4pm this Friday, 19th May, and you might just end up sharing your ride with one of them, and making a new friend!
You could also stand a chance to be part of an all-expense paid curated outing together with one of our social media celebrities on the 21st of May!
How to Participate
- Open your Grab app and book a ride on the Tinder icon between 11am to 4pm on 19th May 2017.
- Enter your pick up and drop off location.
- If you’re lucky, you’ll be sharing a ride with one of Tinder’s favourite personalities!
So what are you waiting for? Mark your calendars and keep your eyes peeled!
*Terms & Conditions apply
– Only one passenger will be allowed per booking for this campaign.
– Due to limited number of cars, there is no guarantee that everyone will be able to get a ride.
– Tinder personalities are assigned to rides at random, no selection required.
– This campaign will be filmed. By participating, you are giving consent to being filmed for content that Grab and Tinder may publish.
– Passengers may be contacted and asked to attend an all-expense paid outing with their match on 21 May 2017. By participating, you are giving consent to being contacted by Grab.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Meet a new friend with Grab and Tinder!” (“the Campaign”) is organised by GrabTaxi Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 19-21 May 2017, GrabTaxi Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- GrabTaxi Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- GrabTaxi Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- GrabTaxi Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- GrabTaxi Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- GrabTaxi Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- GrabTaxi Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of GrabTaxi Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.
Source: Grab SG