Pretty neat collection of low end box script to get most out of your low end vps / box. Minimal intial setup, performance tweaking, mysql tuning, apache / nginx optimal tuning, etc.
This page lists down all the Shell (bash) scripts, for now. And I will come back later to add in more data and create per-script pages. Please feel free to suggest me more scripts
- lowendscript by LEA – Bash scripts to set up/bootstrap low end virtual servers
- Minimal by maxexcloo – A script that minimizes a Debian 6 install and removes everything but essentials.
- Minstall by maxexcloo – A script containing several modules designed to help you set up your server as you want it.
- VPS Scripts – Another set of scripts to help you setup your LEB.
- TuxLite – Free collection of shell scripts for rapid deployment of LAMP and LNMP stacks (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL and PHP) for Debian and Ubuntu.
- FVPS Setup – Nginx + PHP-FPM + MySQL on CentOS/Scientific Linux 6
This page lists down all the PHP scripts, for now. And I will come back later to add in more data and create per-script pages. Please feel free to suggest me more scripts
- phpSysInfo – A customizable PHP script that displays information about your system nicely.
- OpenStatus – A simple and effective resource and status monitoring script for multiple servers.
- LookingGlass – A user-friendly PHP Looking Glass