I might have overlook the setup of ad-networks in some of my blogs and that caused my AdFocus account to be flagged. You got to admit that sometimes mistakes are genuine and unintentional. I think i have might violated one of their terms where they do not allow redirected traffic to Adfocus link from another ad-network however they do allow traffic to be directed to that ad-network.
As stated on http://adfoc.us/terms
AdFoc.us URL Shortening Restrictions
- Do not place AdFoc.us short URLs on any form of traffic exchange / PTC / autosurf website / click ring.
- Do not place OR link to AdFoc.us short URLs anywhere that may contain adult material.
- Do not iFrame our short URLs.
- Do not send users to our short URLs unwillingly outside of the Auto Overlay Script.
- Do not send popup / popunder / exit pop / interstitial traffic to short URLs.
- Do not send traffic from advertising agencies / advertising networks without consent from AdFoc.us.
- Do not ask people to click on an AdFoc.us short URL simply to generate you revenue.
- Do not refer users by incentivizing them to join so they can earn commission from pooled revenue from one or more accounts.
- Do not create redirect loops with competitor services (AdF.ly, Linkbucks, etc) OR through our short URLs to generate revenue. You cannot send traffic from AdF.ly to AdFoc.us, but you can send traffic from AdFoc.us to AdF.ly.
- Do not spam AdFoc.us short URLs. This includes (but not limited to) forums / chat / comments / blogs. If you are uncertain your activity may be labeled as such, please get our consent first.
- All links must be clicked on manually by the browsing user. The click cannot be forced or deceitfully implied. If you require using a jump page or redirect, submit a support ticket for approval.
- Do not spoof referrers, send blank referrers, or falsify referrers. All traffic sources must be verifiable through referrers.
- Do not cloak referrers. We must be able to verify your traffic source through your referrer.
- Do not incentivize clicking users / referred users with gifts / points / cash.
- Do not send traffic from anime related websites.
- We take abuse and illegal activity very seriously. We have the right to deny payment if legitimate abuse complaints / DMCA take-down requests / illegal content are associated with your account.
- Do not places links on these sites – funnyjunk.com, 9gag.com, syok.org, reddit.com/r/hitsworthturkingfor, tumblr.com
Violation of the restrictions above will result in an account ban or “Red Flag” (warning).
So knowing that, i actually contacted the support to clarify and resolve matter when my account was flagged and i was not able to withdraw the amount that i earned.
But to dismay, the ticket that i logged to the support team was never responded. I also notice that their support site is frequently down despite the main site to be fully functional at all times. Is this some kind of diversion so that they have reasons not to respond? It also appears to me that if i have violated their terms, why wait until i made a payment request and not before / or while it was happening?
I am switching all my links to Linkbucks for now for sure. It appears they are the only few networks that are consistent in terms of monitoring, making payments and providing support. I have been flagged before in Linkbucks due to some content however the support was reasonably fast and things were clarified. I have also received over USD50 in payments to my paypal from Linkbucks without any problems and it has been always on time.
Good bye AdFocus!